Owner of RED Reflexology
Perfect place to relax and unwind
WELCOME TO RED REFLEXOLOGY
The leading provider of reflexology services, enhancing the overall well-being of individuals. Providing calm and supportive therapies that lead to better health and quality of life.
Are you looking for Reflexology in Northamptonshire?
Located in the peaceful village of Flore, 10 minutes from Northampton town centre and Daventry, RED Reflexology is the perfect retreat to cleanse, heal and relax.
What is Reflexology?
Reflexology is a healing technique based on the principle of free and uninterrupted energy flow and helps activate the natural healing processes in the body.
Foot Reflexology and Facial Reflexology are holistic therapies which are proven to show best results over a course of treatments. I love showing my clients how just a few treatments can make an enormous difference to their health.
Why choose RED Reflexology?
- Shona is a fully qualified Reflexologist and member of the Association of Reflexologists (AoR) having gained a Level 3 Diploma with the Academy of Reflexology and Massage in October 2019.
- RED Reflexology will support you with your physical and emotional needs in a calm, safe and friendly atmosphere, allowing you to deal with everyday stresses in a more positive frame of mind.
- Shona is a firm believer in a holistic approach to healing. The human body is made up of the mind, body, and spirit. All three must be in working order, so that a free flow of energy is achieved. She enjoys being able to bridge the gap between holistic and western medicine while providing a relaxing and nurturing atmosphere in which to heal.
- RED Reflexology only uses natural, vegan, cruelty-free products and provides a bespoke treatment plan that focuses on your individual needs.
- Shona specialises in women's health and baby reflexology, however, all clients are very welcome to RED Reflexology, and she endeavours to provide you with a unique treatment that considers your individual requirements. She listens carefully to her clients and has a proven track record of building good rapport with them.
- Shona has received lots of great reviews over the years and has gathered a loyal client base. Her clients know that reflexology benefits are far reaching. You can read some of these reviews on the testimonials page, Google, Facebook or Instagram.
How can I find out more or make an online booking with RED Reflexology?
If you live in or near to the Northamptonshire area and have ever wondered whether reflexology can benefit you, please get in touch today using my contact form below. I would love to give you more information.
Alternatively go ahead and make an online booking.
Some private health insurers (BUPA, Health Shield, Paycare) will cover either all or some of the cost of your treatment, depending on your level of cover. Please check with your insurance provider.
I look forward to starting our journey together,
MY HOLISTIC SERVICES
Foot Reflexology is a healing technique based on the principle of free and uninterrupted energy flow and helps activate the natural healing processes in each person's body as well as to restore their physical and emotional well-being. As a certified Reflexologist, I help people reduce their stress and anxiety, among other ailments.
Health and Nurture
Reflexology is a medical practice that is based on many years of tradition which can benefit everyone. I’m trained in a variety of techniques for babies and children that will support them both emotionally and physically. I hold a Little Piggies Reflexology clinic on a Wednesday afternoon for my younger clients. Please book via the booking page.
Just like the feet and hands, your face also has pressure points that can be stimulated to create an energy flow, allowing your body to heal naturally. This treatment is designed to eliminate stress and improve overall health and wellbeing. I only use organic and natural products, appropriate for all skin types.
There is the option to add this powerful therapy to your foot, facial or deluxe treatment for even deeper healing. Working with crystals allows us to match our own energies and frequencies with theirs, so that you can benefit from their therapeutic properties to help: soothe our emotions, calm the mind and realign and find balance. Simply book your treatment and choose 'Yes' as an option to add on crystal therapy.
Parent and Baby workshops, Northamptonshire
Small, intimate and friendly parent workshops in Northamptonshire (in between Northampton and Daventry) to learn a combination of baby massage and baby reflexology techniques to support your little one's development. Suitable from 4 weeks of age. Please visit the Little Piggies Reflexology page for more details.
Why not give yourself the ultimate relaxation experience and combine a facial reflexology and foot reflexology treatment?
75 minutes of pure indulgence, you will leave feeling like you are floating.
Supporting you through your pregnancy journey
Maternity/pregnancy reflexology can support you from the first trimester all the way through to the birth of your baby and beyond. It has many benefits; such as easing pregnancy anxiety and improving pregnancy insomnia, as well as complete relaxation. It can also ease morning sickness, heartburn during pregnancy, constipation and pelvic girdle pain.
Regular reflexology can help prepare your body for labour. Your birthing partner can even learn some useful techniques to use during your labour to keep you calm and assist with pain relief during the birth.
A natural approach
The menopause can be a difficult transition, both physically and emotionally. But it doesn't have to be! At RED Reflexology we use a natural and holistic approach in supporting women through this period of their life. Reflexology can either be used solely, or alongside HRT.
Each treatment is catered around the individual's needs and during each session there is a chance to discuss how you're managing with symptoms and what needs more focus.
It is strongly recommended that a course of treatments, rather than just a one-off treatment, is purchased, in order to see the real benefits from this amazing therapy. However, if you're nervous about purchasing a course, you can always book a one-off treatment first and see how you get on.
I look forward to working with you on this journey together and commend you for taking such positive actions for your health.
Wednesday: 10am - 3pm
5:30pm - 8pm
Thursday: 9:30am - 2:30pm
Friday: 9:30am - 2:30pm
For more information about RED Reflexology or to book an appointment don’t hesitate to get in contact or book through the bookings page!
Old Barn, The Green, Flore, Northampton NN7 4LG, England
"The first wealth is health"